Babies and bags are w hat I do.
I am a Army wife, a stay at home mother of six, who runs a home business of sewing purses.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Strawberry Pie

As I went through my recipes this morning to figure out which one to post I realized I have everything to make this, and will today.

Strawberry Pie

1 pre-cooked pie crust cooled
8 oz cream cheese (softened)
1 T sugar
1/4 tsp vanilla
5 c sliced strawberries
3/4 c sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1 c water
3 heaping T corn starch
red food coloring

Mix cream cheese, T sugar and vanilla until smooth, spread in bottom of pie crust

mix sugar,salt,water,cornstarch,and red food coloring unlit smooth, heat until thick, mix with sliced strawberries, place in pie crust over cream cheese, chill in fridge for 2 hours to set.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin