Babies and bags are w hat I do.
I am a Army wife, a stay at home mother of six, who runs a home business of sewing purses.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Farmers Market

I finally made it to the local farmers market today. After finding a place to park in a old down town with no parking. I walked a few blocks and really enjoyed myself. Most of the vendors are organic but the prices weren't that bad except the strawberry, they were expensive. So I stopped by the local save mart on the way home and picked up them for a much better price. I love having fresh fruit in the house for my kids to eat. If it is there they eat it.

I am excited to take my kids back and let them pick out foods they want to try.

1 comment:

Carrie and Karl said...

I wish we had a good farmer's market. I wasn't very impressed with it the one time I went. I remember the ones in Anaheim were awesome though.
Glad you're having fun,

Blog Widget by LinkWithin