Babies and bags are w hat I do.
I am a Army wife, a stay at home mother of six, who runs a home business of sewing purses.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Modern technology

Modern technology is a wonderful thing, sometimes I wonder how we ever lived with out certain things like microwaves for example. I love my microwave and how would I cook dinner if I couldn't defrost meat at the last minute?

In the last few month I have moved into the next age of technology, I now have a cell phone. One that even can take pictures, now to figure out how to get them on my computer? And for my birthday my sweetheart got me a Ipod nano, wow have I come far? It is so cute and pink, I now need to get one of my girl to teach me how to load it. I spent 20 minutes pushing the buttons before I realized you just rub your finger over them. That's OK baby steps and maybe I will be a listening soon.

1 comment:

Della Hill said...

You will love your nano when you figure it out. I got my nano 2 and a half years ago and I still use it and even still use the original headphones.
You may want to consider getting a nike+. It works with the nano and tracks your distance, time, pace and calories burned while walking or running. I LOVE mine. It has encouraged me to get out and move.
One other tip: You will download cds on to your Itunes to put on your nano, and you can download music from the internet.
I have found that many free sites like limewire are havens for viruses, and not everything is actually what it says it is.
I feel safer paying for my music and getting it from Itunes or walmartmusic.com.
I like buying from the walmart music site because when you buy music it downloads directly into your Itunes AND into your windows media player.
This is good because music that you buy from Itunes will only load onto ipods and not any other brand of mp3 player. You can also only burn Itunes music onto a cd 5 times, but I don't think walmart has a limit like that.
I also like walmart music because they never have explicit lyrics.

Enjoy it. I certainly love mine.
Call me if you have any questions about it.
-Della

Blog Widget by LinkWithin