Babies and bags are w hat I do.
I am a Army wife, a stay at home mother of six, who runs a home business of sewing purses.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

How can I make my home a haven in this world?

I believe that a home should be a haven for our families against out side influences of this world. The best was I have found to do this is to invite the Spirit of the Lord. We can do this by doing the things that a wise man once said. “Home is a haven against the storms and struggles of life. Spirituality is born and nurtured by daily prayer, scripture study, home gospel discussions and related activities, home evenings, family councils, working and playing together, serving each other, and sharing the gospel with those around us. Spirituality is also nurtured in our actions of patience, kindness, and forgiveness toward each other and in our applying gospel principles in the family circle” President Spencer W. Kimball.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin