Babies and bags are w hat I do.
I am a Army wife, a stay at home mother of six, who runs a home business of sewing purses.

Monday, November 9, 2009

Not Me Monday

I know that there is a place to link up for this but don't have the time to look it up.

My 6 year old did not call me into the bathroom just to show me how BIG her pooh was.

My hubby did not call me to say when you get home can you put a band-aid on me and while I was not cleaning up his leg he did not tell me that I could do the stitches that were not needed. And this Friday I do not get to take out the stapes that are not in his leg.

This last Saturday I did not have my kids clean the whole house to have it look like it does today.

I did not go the ER last night and my baby is not on his 5th round of meds for ear aches.

What did not happen to you the week?

2 comments:

Emmy said...

Wow! It is a good thing those things did not happen or what a week it would have been for you!! ;)

I still get called to wipe butts when the poo is messy.

Lillian Wilkinson said...

Since these things did not happen, You must be having a nice quiet week.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin