Babies and bags are w hat I do.
I am a Army wife, a stay at home mother of six, who runs a home business of sewing purses.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Who's schedule do we follow?


In our house life is very busy and 9 out of 10 times we do things when the big kids need them done, Like take them to soccer practice or cub scouts, but this morning the baby won. We got the kids off to school while Daddy worked out then when he got home off I went to work out, I got home again just in time to take daddy to school, My schedule was running just the way I wanted. The plan was then to head off to the commissary but when I looked in the back seat my little my was asleep. So home we came and to bed he went. Maybe we will still make it before the kids get out early. If not we got a nap in.



1 comment:

Emmy said...

Yes, as much as naps are glorious and wonderful they do get to be a pain to work around.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin