Babies and bags are w hat I do.
I am a Army wife, a stay at home mother of six, who runs a home business of sewing purses.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

I survived

I survived the first week of school. There were some things that helped and some that would have helped had I done them. First normally I start switching back to early to bed early to rise a few weeks before school starts and I didn't this year and paid the price. The kids will be better next week and hopefully so will I. I did take a short nap Monday through Thursday and thanks to a great Hubby who took a 1yr old and 3yr old out to lunch on Friday I got a hour and half nap. Which I really needed. I think he could tell I needed one when he got home from golfing and found me half asleep nursing on the couch with the 3 yr old watching Dora. He even brought home some tacos for me. yummy.

The other thing I wanted to mention was how the Lord puts people in our paths to help us. I was told that there was another family near by that also had kids that attend the same school as my oldest,which is a 20 min. drive each way. And the best part for me is the mom wants to drive there every day, and all I have to do is pick up her youngest at the same school my three attend a mile a way. This may sound like it is all to my benefit but really it is for both of us as neither would be able to be in both places as close together as we need to be for pick ups and drop offs. Yes I do have to watch her daughter for about an hour our everyday but she is right between my two little girls and they all play wonderfully together.

Next week will be better... even if soccer starts, and yes we will survive.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Yeah for you surviving school. We start in a few weeks. I am sure that I/we will survive too.

Stopped by from SITS to say hi and welcome.

Emmy said...

Yeah! That is so nice to have someone to carpool with

Blog Widget by LinkWithin