Babies and bags are w hat I do.
I am a Army wife, a stay at home mother of six, who runs a home business of sewing purses.

Monday, August 10, 2009

The Home work is for Who?

I like many other mothers dread the first night after the first day of school. I am sure that the school needs my information and that it might have changed from last year. I get that, I just wish that they would only ask for it for one child say the youngest? They still bring everything home and show the parents right? I have 4 kids in school and have to fill out the same papers for all of them with just the name at the top changes, I have thought of photo coping these but the school in its effort to keep things organized have printed them all on different color papers so I can't do that. Oh well will write my cell Number yet again and as my Honey says I will smile and be glad that we are not moving mid year and I will not have to repeat the process until next fall.

3 comments:

Emmy said...

Is that what I have to look forward to? Well I just have one.. I am just worried he will forget any papers and forget to bring anything home to me. :)

The Rambler said...

Stopping by from SITS to say hello and welcome to the crew :)

I was totally thinking of the photo copy thing until you mentioned the different colors.

Bummer.

said...

Yep, sounds like a pain in the hand! :oP

Stopping by to say welcome to the SITS community!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin