Babies and bags are w hat I do.
I am a Army wife, a stay at home mother of six, who runs a home business of sewing purses.

Friday, August 28, 2009

Date Night

We have a friend that also has 6 kids. We trade babysitting every Friday for a date night. Yes I know that I have 12 kids here every other week but it is sooo worth it when we have a night with just us.

Today we went golfing well my hubby golfed and I walk and talked. I enjoyed the night and the company. Yes it is worth the Fridays when I have extras. Here are some pics of my "backyard".






2 comments:

Lydia said...

What a lame husband, couldn't he take you on a real date. Thanks sweetie, it was fun. Lydia was helping me by recording my swing to see why my golf ball isn't doing what it is supposed to.

Love Brian

Erin said...

What interesting trees! I like your pictures.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin