Babies and bags are w hat I do.
I am a Army wife, a stay at home mother of six, who runs a home business of sewing purses.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Busy Week

The last week before school starts is always super busy, not only are we trying to get what the kids need for school but trying to fit in as much fun as possible. And to top that off I started a new blog (well kind of). It is not a story blog it is a recipe blog, more like my recipe box. I have been trying to figure out the best way to store them and have come to the conclusion that with tagging and blog search the easiest way to find what I want was to put them all in one blog. come check it out and see Who is in the kitchen.Please leave a comment with your favorite recipe so that I can add it. Please even those of you who normally just read and leave. Thanks

1 comment:

Emmy said...

I will have to get some recipes to you soon. Bug me in a few days if I haven't yet :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin