Babies and bags are w hat I do.
I am a Army wife, a stay at home mother of six, who runs a home business of sewing purses.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Mom's needle work.

My mother has a needle work on her wall that reads

"Cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tomorrow for babies grow up we've learned to our sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs dust go to sleep, I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep."

My little guy is my last one as as I do thing with him I think this is it last time...

Playing peek a boo with a diaper as I change him.

Staying up at night while he is teething.

Holding him while I nurse.

Watching him discover his world as he learns to get around.

Taking him out of the bathroom, no playing in the potty allowed.

Oh what joy kids are. I love all of mine.

1 comment:

Lillian Wilkinson said...

I love that cross-stitch. I even made one for my wall. I only seemed to work on it during pregnancies so i finished it during my sixth one. I have never gotten it framed. (one of those things that will wait till tomorrow). but i think that the thought has helped me to be a better mom.
Lillian

Blog Widget by LinkWithin