Babies and bags are w hat I do.
I am a Army wife, a stay at home mother of six, who runs a home business of sewing purses.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Did I do that?

On the way to take my Sweetie to school today I yelled at another driver. There are times when I think it but I don't say it. And the driver I yelled at was just being nice to someone else. I'm sorry, I feel really bad. I have a long drive to make today and I promise that I will not yell at any other drivers.

Do you yell at other drivers?

4 comments:

Emmy said...

Yes, way more than I would like to admit. I have gotten better since having kids as we all know they repeat everything you say.. but yeah I still do it. Did it just last week in fact.

Chuck and Nancy said...

Yeah. I was raised by a yelling driver, so I yell at them. I just don't cuss as he did. And now, I also say thanks to those who help.
DAD

Carrie and Karl said...

I try hard not to, but I do occasionally. More often I hit the steering wheel really hard. Luckily my current car only honks when you push exactly the right spot, so I don't often actually honk at them. It sure makes me feel better though.

Chuck and Nancy said...

Were you, by chance, raised by a yelling driver? Mom

Blog Widget by LinkWithin