Babies and bags are w hat I do.
I am a Army wife, a stay at home mother of six, who runs a home business of sewing purses.

Friday, July 17, 2009

Food Experiment

Food Experiment 101 Fruit leather. We had a great time making this and it was super easy. First peel fruit and put it in food processed




Blend until smooth, add cooked squash (no one will know)



Smooth on dehydrator tray



Put in dehydrator




Wait until dry and enjoy




Things that I learned, spread it thick and don't dry until crisp.

3 comments:

Emmy said...

Looks yummy! But I don't have a dehydrator... so guess I will just have to keep buying it at the store.

Carrie and Karl said...

Adding spices ends up adding a lot of flavor. I really like cinnamon and nutmeg in strawberry. Enjoy the healthy snack.

annies home said...

mother in law used to always make this for the kids they love it

Blog Widget by LinkWithin