Babies and bags are w hat I do.
I am a Army wife, a stay at home mother of six, who runs a home business of sewing purses.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Free Books

I love summer reading programs. I think it started as a kid being drug to the local library to do the summer program. Thanks mom!! I now take my kids every summer to the local library to participate. This summer Barnes and Noble is getting in on the fun. They have a great program for elementary kid ages. Go to http://images.bn.com/pimages/bn-junior/resources/2009/Summer_Reading_Journal.pdf, print out the paper, have your child read 8 books, have them write their favorite part, and take it in to Barnes and Noble to pick out their book. I understand that the list to pick from is short but there are some great books on the list. By participating you also get entered to win a free signed copy of a book in the Olympians series by Rick Riordan. These are a favorite of my 12 yr old. They are great for both boys and girls.



May the summer reading begin. Enjoy.

3 comments:

Chuck and Nancy said...

Can't beat reading.
DAD

Lillian Wilkinson said...

I too remember being taken to the library for the summer reading progam. we enjoyed it in Missouri. Alas,,, our book mobile does not have a summer reading program, and they only come to town once a month.

Cat said...

I love these books!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin