Babies and bags are w hat I do.
I am a Army wife, a stay at home mother of six, who runs a home business of sewing purses.

Monday, June 8, 2009

FHE Resource

I have found a great resource for Family Home Evening lessons. It even comes from the church. It works great for my kids even with the 11+ year spread. It is the new nursery manual, Behold your little ones. The lessons are simple and easy to give, and each comes with optional extra activities that you can choose which one works best for your kids. My older kids can even give the lesson. I know that this is what the church wanted the book to be used for and it works great. We are on a roll we haven't missed a week in 2 months and yes that is a record for us. We are trying and this manual is making it easier.

3 comments:

Carrie and Karl said...

I bought that book to use for FHE. Now I just have to use it...

Cat said...

I LOVE to use this book for FHE! My kids like it too... I think. They don't talk much yet. But they don't scream and throw fits... at least not big ones. Yeah, I think they like it.

FOund you on MMB.

Karen said...

I used the old FHE book from the church often with my Activity Girls when I was trying to come up with fun, clever ideas to teach the gospel.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin