Babies and bags are w hat I do.
I am a Army wife, a stay at home mother of six, who runs a home business of sewing purses.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Some Things Are Still Cool

It surprises me how somethings that I consider old technology are still so cool. The one that has been in my mind this week is hot air popcorn poppers, We seem to have moved on to microwave pop corn but my kids love to have popcorn popped by good old hot air.



I think that they like to watch it come out just as much as they like to eat it. It tastes great.

What "old technology" do your kids like?

2 comments:

Chuck and Nancy said...

Popcorn popped in an oil popper.

Betsey Smith said...

My kids think that hand crank windows in cars are awesome! Funny to me because as a kid all I wanted was a car with power windows!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin