Babies and bags are w hat I do.
I am a Army wife, a stay at home mother of six, who runs a home business of sewing purses.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Productive Mondays, not so Tuesdays

I Haven't been able to figure this one out but it seems to be true on more often then not.

I wake up Monday and get so much done, For example yesterday I cleaned the kitchen that included all the dishes from Sunday, Floors and even both trash cans, 4 bathrooms, worked out, played tennis, put puzzles together with 3yr old, finished the baby quilt I was quilting, finished sanding the dresser I am refinishing, got 4 kids to and from school, Vacuumed and dusted the living room, office and dinning rooms, plan and had Family home Evening and watched kids play out front.

Now it is Tuesday and there are still things that need to be done, laundry, bind the quilt and another one, vacuum bedrooms, workout, and the list goes on but I don't want to do it. I don't want to do anything, OK maybe finish the dresser, I am ready for 7 yr olds clothes to not be in piles or should a say pile in his closet. We didn't bring his old dresser when we moved last December. But the modivation just isn't there.

OK ,OK Ill get up and do something, I cant get dressed until I work out and I can't go buy the stain until I'm dressed. so I guess it is work out. Maybe that will motivate me. LOL

1 comment:

Chuck and Nancy said...

Sounds normal to me.
Good luck on the Work Out.
DAD

Blog Widget by LinkWithin