I know she is not my youngest but still she is my baby. My oldest turned twelve yesterday. Such an important day in our church, it is when you move from the kids to the teenagers and to top it off they have a group activity today Hiking.
I remember when she was born and how little she was, OK 9lb 8 oz is not what most would call a little baby but she was little to me. How she has grown into a young woman. At twelve she is 5'5" still not so little but them she is a Mack.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!
Babies and bags are w hat I do.
I am a Army wife, a stay at home mother of six, who runs a home business of sewing purses.
I am a Army wife, a stay at home mother of six, who runs a home business of sewing purses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Birthdays are so important, if for no other reason than a reminder of each person, child.
Hope it was a happy birthday.
POPPIE
Post a Comment