Babies and bags are w hat I do.
I am a Army wife, a stay at home mother of six, who runs a home business of sewing purses.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Kindergarten Teacher

My daughters kindergarten teacher is great. He has been teaching for years as you can tell with some of the notes that come home. They are copies of old notes that he has sent home every year, with just the date changed on them. My favorite one was sent home after the Christmas party saying that this years party was the best ever with this years date in the years place. As you can see he is somewhat set in his ways. Lately he has been teaching my daughter that Pluto is a planet. I guess some habits die hard. But He is a great teacher.

1 comment:

Lillian Wilkinson said...

i still maintain that pluto is a planet, what do the scientists know. besides, I was taught a song in gradeschool about the planets to help us keep them in order and remember their names and it just doesnt sound right if i leave off pluto.

Mercury, Venus, Earth and Mars travel around in space like stars. Jupiter Saturn Travel to, just like Uranus, Neptune and Pluto do. these are planets one through nine traveling around space in a line.

I think its to the tune of twinkle twinkle little star but i'm in class and cant sing it aloud to see.

Lillian

Blog Widget by LinkWithin