Babies and bags are w hat I do.
I am a Army wife, a stay at home mother of six, who runs a home business of sewing purses.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

He's Sleeping what does that mean?

"He is sleeping what does that mean?" is one of my most commonly said sentence the last 7 months. You would think that after 7 months they would get it but no. I was reading blogs holding my sleeping little guy and one of his sisters came up and touched him. Which inspired the post and while typing with the little one still on my lap another sister came up and almost wore him up.

So I will continue to say"Hes sleeping what does that mean?" or "Don't touch he is sleeping".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I knew what it meant myself, I might be able to teach it to someone else. Who sleeps when they have kids?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin