Babies and bags are w hat I do.
I am a Army wife, a stay at home mother of six, who runs a home business of sewing purses.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Ten Things

Ten Great thing from this month.

1.Warm weather.




3. Spring Break.



4. Getting to ride the bike part of my tri on the course.

5. Movie night with 18 kids in my backyard to watch
The princess and the Frog.


6. Movie night with about 15 ladies to watch New Moon
Cold but fun.

7. Turning 35

8. Finishing the top of a quilt for my little guy. Pictures will follow when I finish the quilt.

9.Wearing no green and not getting pinched. Even by my kids.

10. Camping at this beautiful lake.




Linking up with Emmy at Emmy Mom--one day at a Time

5 comments:

Emmy said...

Great list!! And very jealous you got to watch New Moon with that many ladies, that would have been fun.

And happy Birthday again a little late :)

Thanks for linking up

Maude Lynn said...

That sounds like a great month!

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

I can not wait until it is nice enough to have kids over (and my daughter is old enough to have them without parents) to watch a movie!

Karen said...

Great Fun List - but your cake looks store bought! That is hard to imagine with all those great little helpers that you have.

Mrs Montoya said...

Stopping over from Emmy Mom's. Great list!! Princess and the Frog's on my list, too. So cute for the kiddos. We loved it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin