
Babies and bags are w hat I do.
I am a Army wife, a stay at home mother of six, who runs a home business of sewing purses.
I am a Army wife, a stay at home mother of six, who runs a home business of sewing purses.
Monday, January 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
It has been a long long time since I have ridden a bike. I had one that I was supposed to bring with me after I got married when we had a U-haul but totally forgot it.
I would if I was there, I hope you continue to enjoy it.
That is a sweet ride! The seat is so cute, and it looks like a comfort cruiser model, so I bet it gives you a smooth ride. Awesome!
Looks like a fun bike... that seat is different. My girls would love it if I had one to ride with them.
Hey there Lydia, so where do I see you bags? And where are you guys now anyway?
Post a Comment