Babies and bags are w hat I do.
I am a Army wife, a stay at home mother of six, who runs a home business of sewing purses.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Letter Board

I was out and about this morning and saw this and had to get one for my 4 yr old. She loves "doing her homework" while the big kids do. I am very impressed with her and how well she is writing. She is left handed like me and did get a little frustrated that her hand kept wiping off what she had written, Oh well she will learn that that is just the way it is for us Lefties. What a cool dry erase board. Things sure have changed from the slate and chalk that kids used in the old times.




2 comments:

Emmy said...

We have that board! We love it. It really was the thing that helped my son start writing his letters. He was much more willing to trace them, and erases any mistake so easily.

Carrie and Karl said...

I'll have to look for something like that for Kaleb. He loves to draw pictures and write.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin