Babies and bags are w hat I do.
I am a Army wife, a stay at home mother of six, who runs a home business of sewing purses.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Grades Online

I now have a jr. High student and her school uses a great web site. It let me see her grades any time that I want, and what she got on every assignment. It also sends messages right to the teacher. I love it. Too bad one teacher has his own web site that I have to check just for his class. But one stop shopping for three different classes is great. There are some things that modern technology is great for.

2 comments:

Lillian Wilkinson said...

our school has gone to classroom blogs, instead of weekly newsletters. I have not decided yet if I like this. I did have to buy new ink for the printer ( which I had been putting off) so I can print off weekly spelling lists.
I do like the daily e-mail from the school secretary.

Karen said...

Our school has that too. We love it.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin