Babies and bags are w hat I do.
I am a Army wife, a stay at home mother of six, who runs a home business of sewing purses.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Bet Was On

Seeing my Hubby drink one of these made my kids curious to what they tasted like. But we didn't think that they would finish once they started. So the bet was set, If they could drink the whole V8 then they could forgo the veggies at dinner, I laughed to myself as 3 kids drank and said that they liked it. Not one of then asked what it was, they just wanted to have what Daddy was having.





2 comments:

Emmy said...

Lol! That is awesome.. I bet my Alex would drink it... Lucas, not so much.

Lori said...

You have very brave children. The taste of that still haunts my taste buds everytime I see the can!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin