Babies and bags are w hat I do.
I am a Army wife, a stay at home mother of six, who runs a home business of sewing purses.

Monday, July 13, 2009

First sewing project



I finally helped one of my girls sew. I know that I should have sooner, and maybe the next one will learn at a earlier age. Wow was I impressed She did great, straight lines and really controlled the machine well, not too fast and not too slow. Now we need to go get a pattern and have her sew it. I did the cutting out and the pinning but she did ALL of the sewing herself.





I think that she did great. Maybe PJ bottoms or a tiered skirt will be next.

5 comments:

Emmy said...

So cute! Love it

Chuck and Nancy said...

Beautiful! I'm proud of you. Nana

Della Hill said...

Great bag.
Sewing is kind of in her genes after all.
Why didn't I get that particular gene very strongly, I wonder.
-Della

Administrator Alice said...

It is beautiful. That looks like a really hard project to me. I wish I could send a picture of my latest project.

Administrator Alice said...

It is beautiful. That looks like a really hard project to me. I wish I could send a picture of my latest project.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin