Babies and bags are w hat I do.
I am a Army wife, a stay at home mother of six, who runs a home business of sewing purses.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Redundant

My 5 yr old has learned the word redundant at school this year. I think her teacher does not like kids to ask redundant questions or repeat themselves over and over.

Last night for FHE we attended my oldest, band concert and while we waited for it to start the band teacher said over the mic. "violins please get your instrument ready and place your case to the right of your chair." Which was a good instructions except that for about 20 minutes he said it every twenty-five to thirty seconds. After a while My little girl turned to me and said "Mom that man is being redundant."

Tonight is the 10 year olds concert and I hope that we don't all come home saying some line about trombones.

Our 12 year old did a great job and once the concert started we all enjoyed the music.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin