Babies and bags are w hat I do.
I am a Army wife, a stay at home mother of six, who runs a home business of sewing purses.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Dress up

My little girls love to dress up. I can't set my heals by the door on Sunday with out all of them trying them on and running around the house with them. Well my little two have been in heaven. We are staying with their cousin who has a treasure box of cool princess dress up.

Now normally I don't mind dress up but I wonder if there is a point where it is just too much? I don't let them leave the house in it, and you have to wear PJ's to sleep, but around the house its OK,at lease for a day or two. but all day every day?

My little 3 yr old has not worn normal clothes since we got here. That means from sun up to sun down. The shoes do come off while jumping on the tramp, but other then that she is a princess. Or at least one in training.

1 comment:

susette said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin